Player Rugs Mod 1.9.4,1.9, 1.8.9,1.7.10 allows you to have players as decorative rugs in your world, complete with skins and head! They serve no real purpose but you can use it as proof of who you may have slain or you just want something a bit wacky.
Two ways to do it:
- Crafting a cross of leather in a 3×3 crafting grid but replace top middle leather with the players skull.
- Crush the player with an anvil.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Player Rugs Mod
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
Download latest file:
This Mod is made by KitsuneKihira, all credit to modder. Visit the original Mod thread here for all info.
- Player Rugs Mod 1.9.4 Download
- How To Install Player Rugs Mod
- Player Rugs Mod + tutorial installation
- How to download and install Player Rugs Mod
- mods for minecraft 1.9.4
- minecraft mods 1.9.4 download
- Minecraft Player Rugs Mod 1.9.4
- Minecraft 1.9.4 Player Rugs Mod