- Updated on: March 8, 2017
- Newest File: Player API version 1.1 for Minecraft 1.10.2
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.6.4, 1.7.2, 1.8.9, 1.9.4, 1.7.10, 1.10.2
- License: All Rights Reserved
Player API Mod 1.8.9,1.8,1.7.10 is an API which provides access to
- the client class “EntityPlayerSP” and
- the server class “EntityPlayerMP”
while minimizing conflicts between mods.
This is a project for the convenience of the users of the curse client.
All other users and developers should visit the Player API Minecraft Forum thread.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Player API Mod
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
Download latest file:
This Mod is made by Divisor82, all credit to modder. Visit the original Mod thread here for all info.