- Updated on: October 15, 2017
- Newest File: platforms-1.12.0-1.4.1.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.7.10, 1.12.2, 1.11.2, 1.10.2, 1.9.4, 1.8.9
- License: All Rights Reserved
Platforms Mod adds platforms with a range of customization. You can make decks, bridges, mine shafts, or even wooden coaster supports.
Type /FruzstratedsGuide in-game for recipes and info.
Please note: ShetiPhianCore is Required!
This block is used to make all of the platforms.
Depending on the material used the look of the platforms will be different.
The Platformer uses the ore dictionary to support mod added planks, ingots (must also have a block), and some stones.
Right-Click to rotate a platform.
Shift+Right-Click to change the style of a platform.
Shift+Left-Click a platform to remove the rail.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Platforms Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by ShetiPhian, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.