Plant Mega Pack Mod
- Updated May 18, 2016
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.9,1.8.9,1.8,1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
Plant Mega Pack (PMP) Mod 1.9,1.8.9,1.7.10 generates hundreds of real plants into your worlds and features a comprehensive selection of plants from around the world.
The primary goal of PMP is to enhance your worlds in a realistic way without affecting the natural balance of the game.
Most plants can be crafted into dyes, and many can be crafted into useful items like plant powders, medicinal salves, and alternatives for making vanilla items such as arrows. Crops and other plants can be crafted into a variety of interesting foods.
PMP provides built-in support for many popular biome-generating mods and allows you to customize how the plants will spawn in every biome.
PMP is fully configurable using in-game config screens – there is no need to manually edit text files.
- World generation is fully configurable
- Many different types of plants including crops
- 36 new trees, many produce fruit
- Over 100 food items
- Medicinal salves and plant powders
- Hanging plants and wall brackets to hold them
- 64 different planters to decorate with
- 16 varieties of trellis – make vertical gardens
- All plants in this mod are real
If you’ve ever thought Minecraft was lacking in the foliage department, then the Plant Mega Pack mod is for you. It adds a bevvy of new plants ranging from new flowers, bamboo, and cacti to new crops and underwater greenery.
No longer should you wait for more decorative plants with this mod. You can even craft hanging plants and posts to decorate your walls.
Most of the plants simply add new dyes as perks but the new berries can be used to create drinks and desserts and many others can be crushed into a yet to be utilized plant powder.
This mod is a must have for anyone with a bit of a green thumb in Minecraft.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Plant Mega Pack Mod
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
Download latest file:
This Mod is made by 10paktimbits, all credit to modder. Visit the original Mod thread here for all info.
Have you a channel youtube about minecraft?
Do you want to bring your Video to quality visitors?
Do you want your video to appear on our website?
Do you want to become partner with us?
Just 3 steps to become our partner:
Step 1: Make video review for mod, which you like
Step 2: Upload this video to youtube and our link to your video description
Step 3: Send the youtube video link to email [email protected] or give a comment in the post. We will add your video in the our post, it will help you have more view.
JOIN to get more youtube view with us!!!!