- Updated May 18, 2016
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.9,1.8
- License: All Rights Reserved
PixelCam Mod 1.9,1.8 transfers the basic functionality of the Camera Studio Mod to Minecraft. This mod is addressed to anyone who wants to make a video in-game and have an in depth control over the camera displacement. It allows you to create a path that the player will automatically follow, control what the player sees along this path, and set up the player’s precise speed through a global timing for his traveling, all this through commands.
- Recording Timelapses
- Cinematic Movies
- Smooth Camera Paths
This mod will not allow you to cheat in any way. If you want to use this mod on a server, you’ll have to be in Gamemode 1 and have the permissions to use the /tp command – otherwise the server might kick you.
How to use:
The following commands are added by the PixelCam Mod:
- /cam p – adds a waypoint at the current position and head rotation. (Shortcut: ‘p’)
- /cam start – travels the path in the given time. Example: /cam start 1m20s
- /cam stop – interrupts travelling.
- /cam goto – teleports to the specified waypoint.
- /cam clear – removes all waypoints.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the PixelCam Mod
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
Download latest file:
This Mod is made by CrushedPixel, all credit to modder. Visit the original Mod thread here for all info.
Have you a channel youtube about minecraft?
Do you want to bring your Video to quality visitors?
Do you want your video to appear on our website?
Do you want to become partner with us?
Just 3 steps to become our partner:
Step 1: Make video review for mod, which you like
Step 2: Upload this video to youtube and our link to your video description
Step 3: Send the youtube video link to email [email protected] or give a comment in the post. We will add your video in the our post, it will help you have more view.
JOIN to get more youtube view with us!!!!