- Updated on: May 18, 2016
- Newest File:
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.9,1.8
- License: All Rights Reserved
PixelCam Mod 1.9,1.8 transfers the basic functionality of the Camera Studio Mod to Minecraft. This mod is addressed to anyone who wants to make a video in-game and have an in depth control over the camera displacement. It allows you to create a path that the player will automatically follow, control what the player sees along this path, and set up the player’s precise speed through a global timing for his traveling, all this through commands.
- Recording Timelapses
- Cinematic Movies
- Smooth Camera Paths
This mod will not allow you to cheat in any way. If you want to use this mod on a server, you’ll have to be in Gamemode 1 and have the permissions to use the /tp command – otherwise the server might kick you.
How to use:
The following commands are added by the PixelCam Mod:
- /cam p – adds a waypoint at the current position and head rotation. (Shortcut: ‘p’)
- /cam start – travels the path in the given time. Example: /cam start 1m20s
- /cam stop – interrupts travelling.
- /cam goto – teleports to the specified waypoint.
- /cam clear – removes all waypoints.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the PixelCam Mod
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
Download latest file:
This Mod is made by CrushedPixel, all credit to modder. Visit the original Mod thread here for all info.