- Updated on: June 9, 2016
- Newest File: PistolMod(1.0.0)
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.9
- License: All Rights Reserved
Ever thought, “I wish Minecraft was more like a first person shooter”? If so, I have the mod for you. With the Pistol Mod 1.9, you can craft your own firearm and bullets that are strong enough to kill a ghast in one shot. But if you think the pistol is overpowered (which it is), it takes a hefty amount of resources to make both the bullets and the pistol itself. See the images tab to see the crafting recipes.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Pistol Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by FrostyMac, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.