- Updated November 17, 2016
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.11,1.10.2,1.9.4,1.9,1.8.9,1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
Ping Mod 1.11,1.10.2,1.9.4,1.9,1.8.9,1.7.10 was inspired by Portal 2, this mod brings the Ping tool into Minecraft. This mod attempts to replicate that feature in a useful way, but ensure it actually has use in the Minecraft world.
Using Ping is incredibly simple. Both the server and client must have it installed (though clients without it will still be able to play, they just won’t receive Pings). To send a Ping, simply hold down the F (V as of 1.9) key, and select a ping type by either mousing over it and releasing F (V as of 1.9), or by clicking on it. A Ping will then be sent to everyone in the current dimension who has 1) Chosen to receive Pings, and 2) Is in range of your Ping.(range can be modified in the config file). If a Ping is offscreen, a small icon will render on the side of your screen, pointing to it.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Ping Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This is made by dmillerw, all credit to modder. Visit the original thread here for all info.
Have you a channel youtube about minecraft?
Do you want to bring your Video to quality visitors?
Do you want your video to appear on our website?
Do you want to become partner with us?
Just 3 steps to become our partner:
Step 1: Make video review for mod, which you like
Step 2: Upload this video to youtube and our link to your video description
Step 3: Send the youtube video link to email [email protected] or give a comment in the post. We will add your video in the our post, it will help you have more view.
JOIN to get more youtube view with us!!!!