- Updated on: June 7, 2017
- Newest File: pig-manure-1.0.3-mc1.11.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.7.10, 1.11.2, 1.10.2, 1.8.9
- License: All Rights Reserved
Pig Manure Mod 1.10.2,1.9.4,1.9, 1.8.9, 1.8, 1.7.10 makes adult pigs poop out Manure, which can be used like Bone Meal in the world, can be used as brown dye in recipes, and can be smelted into bricks (same experience as smelting a clay ball). This gives the player a tangible reason to farm pigs instead of cows, chickens, or sheep. Baby pigs do not poop. Obviously, baby pigs poop in real life, this is just to keep the balance on par with similar things.
Please note: This mod required AirBreather Core Mod
Go to (Quick links)
Smelting into Bricks
Dyeing Wool (e.g.)
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Pig Manure Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by AiryBreather, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.