- Updated on: February 16, 2014
- Newest File:
- Release Type: Release
- License: All Rights Reserved
The Pictroll Resource Pack is frugal texture pack. It aims to natural atmosphere and aerial feeling! Corresponding to the Custom colors and Connected Textures MOD
Recommended MCPatcher HD or Optifine fix.
How to Install Pictroll Resource Pack:
- Make sure your Minecraft is updated to 1.6 or higher
- Download the resource pack and put it somewhere easily accessible (Desktop)
- Open up your .minecraft from Run > %appdata% > .minecraft
- Open the resource pack folder which is inside the .minecraft
- Then just drag and drop your resource pack to this resource pack folder
- Close everything and enjoy!