- Updated on: November 28, 2016
- Newest File: PickBlockPlus-1.11-1.1.1.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.11,1.10.2,1.10,1.9.4,1.9,1.8.9,1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
Pick Block Plus Mod is a lightweight, clientside mod that makes several improvements to the vanilla pick block function.
- After using the Pick Block Plus keybind on a block, if you have the block anywhere in your inventory, it will be moved to your currently selected hotbar slot — unlike in pre-1.9 vanilla, where the block must be in your hotbar for this to occur.
- After using the keybind on a block, if you do not have the corresponding block anywhere in your inventory, but you do have a “broken state” of the block, it will be moved to your currently selected hotbar slot. Examples: dirt from grass, cobblestone from stone, etc.
- After using the keybind on an entity, if you have a spawn egg for the entity anywhere in your inventory, it will be moved to your currently selected hotbar slot.
- After using the keybind on a block while sneaking, the most efficient tool to break the block will be moved to your currently selected hotbar slot.
- After using the keybind on an entity while sneaking, the item with the highest attack damage in your inventory will be moved to your currently selected hotbar slot. If two or more items share the highest attack damage in your inventory, the item with the higher attack speed will be moved.
- After double-tapping the keybind while sneaking, it will behave as it would without sneaking.
- In creative mode, the keybind will function as it normally would, and will place the corresponding block or spawn egg in your currently selected hotbar slot.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Pick Block Plus Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This is made by ChaosTheDude, all credit to modder. Visit the original thread here for all info.