- Updated on: May 6, 2017
- Newest File: phoneix.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
This mod was only created to hold the textures I use in my modpack’s custom thaumonomicon tabs. The mod only adds one item, and it doesn’t have any purpose. ou can use it in any modpack, but I’m shure you will not because it doesn’t have any purpose other than holding 10 png files.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Phoneix Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This is made by Pyrox645, all credit to modder. Visit the original thread here for all info.