Perfect Spawn Mod 1.10.2,1.8,1.7.10,1.7.2 allows map makers / server owners to set the exact spawn point of a world. You can also specify the start dimension.
To use this mod you place a file called PerfectSpawn.json in the main minecraft / server directory or (in a singleplayer environment) in the main directory of a save. The file has to have the following format:
This config file sets the spawn point to X:50,Y:70,Z:60 in the end, enables beds, spawn protection and forces an exact spawn.
If you create a file you always have to specify spawnX,spawnY,spawnZ and spawnDimension. exactSpawn, spawnProtection and forceBed are optional and default to true.
- “exactSpawn” : Specifys whether players will respawn exactly at the specified spawn point.
- “forceBed”: Specifys whether PerfectSpawn should force beds to be possible in the spawnDimension
- “spawnProtection” : Allows Spawn Protection in changed spawn dimensions.
A PerfectSpawn.json in a world directory overrides the one in the main dictionary.
You can use the command “/ps reload” to reload all config files and apply them instantly.
This mod class transforms all WorldProviders it finds, if you get a crash that only happens while using PerfectSpawn come to me first!
How to install Perfect Spawn Mod:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Perfect Spawn Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by lumien231, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.