- Updated on: December 4, 2016
- Newest File: PeacefulSurface-1.11-v2.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.11,1.10.2,1.8.9,1.8,1.7.10,1.7.2
- License: All Rights Reserved
PeacefulSurface Mod make monsters can only spawn in completely darkness (lightlevel <= 0) thus surface will be much more peaceful
Additional filtering options:
MoonPhase // If this is 0, it will be ignored; If this is between 1 and 8, this rule will only be effective in the corresponding moon phase. (Default: 0) (If it’s missing or an invalid value is assigned, it will be treated as 0)
Corresponding moon phases:
- 1 = Full Moon
- 2 = Waning Gibbous
- 3 = Last Quarter
- 4 = Waning Crescent
- 5 = New Moon
- 6 = Waxing Crescent
- 7 = First Quarter
- 8 = Waxing Gibbous
It’s basically same as before, but you can now use multiple json formatted files to build rules that will satisfy your needs.
With additional changes/options:
All flags are now simple true/false switches. And there is a DefaultRule.json file inside the jar, it will be copied to the config directory where it should be when it is a clean install (previous config is not found and rules directory is not found).
Previous config file will still be loaded by the mod, but the mod will not create the config file. It is encouraged to use the new json rule system.
- Animal // With this, it will ignore non-animal entities.
- Tameable // With this, it will ignore non-tameable entities.
- InvertedMobFilter // With this, it will do the inverted logic with the mobFilter.
- InvertedDimensionFilter // With this, it will do the inverted logic with the dimensionFilter.
- InvertedLightLevelChecking // With this, it will do the inverted logic with the LightLevel Checking.
filteringRules – There are flags to control how things are checked by the mod, it’s value is a combination of the following values. (default: MOB + CHECKING_LIGHTLEVEL = 2 + 4 = 6)
- DISABLED = 0 // This means it will do nothing.
- LIVING = 1 // With this, it will ignore non-living entities.
- MOB = 2 // With this, it will ignore non-hostile entities.
- CHECKING_LIGHTLEVEL = 4 // With this, it will check the following LIGHTLEVEL setting. If the light level is larger than the value of LIGHTLEVEL, the entity will not be able to spawn.
- RAINING = 8 // With this, it will check if the world is raining (per-dimension). If not raining, the entity will not be able to spawn.
- THUNDERING = 16 // With this, it will check if the world is thundering (per-dimension). If not thundering, the entity will not be able to spawn.
- DAY = 32 // With this, it will check if it is day time (per-dimension). If not day time, the entity will not be able to spawn. (this is the opposite of NIGHT)
- NIGHT = 64 // With this, it will check if it is night time (per-dimension). If not night time, the entity will not be able to spawn. (this is the opposite of DAY)
LIGHTLEVEL – This value is used for further checking described above. (default: 0)
mobFilter – This value is a regex string that will be compiled by the mod and then used to filter out certain mobs. The mod will try to match the name of the entity. If matched, it will ignore the entity. (default: “(bSlimeb)”) (the default will filter out normal slimes)
dimensionFilter – This value is a regex string that will be compiled by the mod and then used to filter out certain dimensions. The mod will try to match the name of the dimension. If matched, it will ignore the dimension. The mod will also try to match the dimension id, it will create a string with dimension id added at the end, example: “DIM0” (DIM0, means overworld, it can be minus). If matched, it will ignore the dimension. (default: “(bThe Endb)|(bNetherb)”) (the default will filter out nether and the end)
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the PeacefulSurface Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by ZLainSama, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.