- Updated on: June 23, 2015
- Newest File:
- Release Type: Release
- License: All Rights Reserved
Passive Enchantments 1.7.2 is a mod that has few days of life, but provides an interesting feature that allows us love rings, using spells in the game. So, are enchanted a ring, we have it in our inventory and we apply the enchantment.
This will not depend on the enchanted item, as now, if not repaired and breaks, we lose the spell. Thus, we can even have a bow and a sword without enchantments and have a ring with a charm all that would apply to both the sword and the bow.
To enchant rings, we create as we see in the video below. Once you have the ring, put the book with an enchantment on any kind of prop that adds the mod, place the ring on the book and set fire to the book with the lighter. So the spell book is transferred to the ring and we have the enchanted ring.
How to install Passive Enchantments Mod for Minecraft 1.7.2?
- Download Minecraft Forge 1.7.2
- Download Passive Enchantments Mod 1.7.2
- Double-click the downloaded file to run the installer Forge.
- Paste the downloaded mod file into .minecraft / mods
- Enchant rings and applies its power to all your equipment and tools!