Pam’s Harvest the Nether Mod 1.7.10 adds trees, fruits, bushes, crops, glow flowers, and survival recipes to the Nether. Nether bed will only work once Better Sleeping adds Nether support.
Marrow Berry and Ignis Fruit are listAllfruit, Blood Leaf is listAllveggie and listAllgreenveggie, and Flesh Root is listAllrawmeat
- 9 Netherrack = 9 Cobblestone
- 2 Gravel = 2 Sand
- 1 Nether Log = 4 Nether Planks
- Nether Planks can be used to make any normal wood stuff
- Nether Saplings drop from Nether Leaves
- Blood Leaf/Flesh Root/Marrow Berry = Seed (should be able to use both to plant in Soul Sand)
- 2 Glow Stone = Glow Flower Seed
- 3 Glow Flower = 2 Glow Stone
- Glow Flower seed must be planted in tilled soil
- Glow Flower itself can be placed on Netherrack, Soulsand, and Dirt, Farmland, Grass
- 3 Quartz, 1 Nether Brick = Quartz Ingot
- Shape ingots normally with sticks to make tools, etc for armor
- Six blood leaves and three Nether planks on the bottom will make a Nether Bed
How to install Pam’s Harvest the Nether Mod:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Pam’s Harvest the Nether Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by MatrexsVigil, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.