Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: December 31, 2016
- Newest File: p455w0rdslib-1.7.10-1.0.4.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.10.2,1.9.4,1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
p455w0rd’s Library Mod is a library mod I made to consolidate methods/functions I am commonly using across all of my mods. This will reduce overall file size and will lead to faster updating and code implementation across all my mods.
The 1.9.4 version will work with 1.10 and 1.10.2 as well
Please see my mod: http://minecraft-mods.info/wireless-crafting-grid-mod
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the p455w0rd’s Library Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by TheRealp455w0rd, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.