Origin Mod 1.9.4,1.9,1.7.10 is a large library (writen in _Scala_) which can be used as an API or as a foundation for a new mod.
- an API
- a foundation to make other mods on
- an internal mod, for tweaking the minecraft experience
To use Origin as an API or library, see the [wiki]().
Origin uses the [Semantic Versioning 2.0.0](http://semver.org/spec/v2.0.0.html) system.
In a quick breakdown, Semantic versioning uses 3 integers to determine version. Although SemVer can handle more than 3 integers, the current system for maven, forge, and the modding community, is 3 integers.
SemVer is formatted as: MAJOR.MINOR.PATCH
When API functions or classes are changed, the MAJOR version is incremented.
When API internal code (not the declarations for functions or classes) is changed, the MINOR version is incremented.
When any other code, resources, or documentation is changed (that would require a build), the PATCH version is incremented.
When MAJOR version is incremented, MINOR and PATCH are set to 0.
When MINOR version is incremented, PATCH is set to 0.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Origin Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by TheTemportalist, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.