- Updated on: November 7, 2014
- Newest File:
- Release Type: Release
- License: All Rights Reserved
Welcome to the Organics: Modern and Realistic Texture Pack for Minecraft! This is a 32 x 32 size pack that brings a more modern look to Minecraft. A lot of packs are built for creating homes but they leave the survival mode in the dust. The extra blocks and textures don’t work in this mode because they are out of place. This pack was designed to allow for both buildings and survival mode though! This allows them both to look good and make sense. This pack includes HD textures at 32x, block animations, connected textures, better skies, tinted glass, HD GUI, custom colors and more.
Organics Pack Preview
How to install Organics Resource Pack
In order to use HD texture packs properly (32× and higher) you will need to either patch your Minecraft using MCPatcher or using OptiFine. Optifine is preferred as it includes all of the features of MCPatcher, and greatly increases game speeds and graphics settings. MCPatcher tends to be updated on the same day as Minecraft updates, so use it instead if you are in a hurry.
- 1.Download either MCPatcher or OptiFine. If you downloaded OptiFine, skip to step 3.
- 2.For MCPatcher: Run the mcpatcher-X.X.X.jar file and proceed to click “patch.”
- 3.For Optifine: Install OptiFine like any other mod – By opening minecraft.jar, and placing the .class files from Optifine’s zip file within.