- Updated on: September 24, 2016
- Newest File: OreChicken-1.0.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
Description of OreChicken Mod
This mod adds several types of mineral-laying chicken. To get one, you need to craft chicken food (4 ore dust around a vanilla seed item) and right-click a chicken with it (possibly another ore chicken). The chicken will transform to the appropriate type of ore chicken.
You will need another mod that has dusts (the dust needs to be registered in OreDictionary!).
Here are a few recommendations:
- Thermal Foundation
- Applied Energistics
- Immersive Engineering
- Nether quartz
- Nickel (Ferrous ingot)
- Platinum (Shiny ingot)
Idea by Snipe13051. This mod is in progress. Until official release, it is All Rights Reserved, i.e. you MAY NOT put it in a PUBLICLY available modpack (you can use it in a private one with your friends tho).
How to install OreChicken Mod:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the OreChicken Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by bence98, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.