- Updated on: August 22, 2017
- Newest File: prospectors-1.0.1.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.12.1
- License: All Rights Reserved
Searches out ore in the nearby area. Simply click a block and it searches in the opposite direction for you.
By default, the weakest items can only find coal and iron, and the higher levels can find better ores.
The config file can control everything you need; it looks like this currently
Any ore or block, vanilla or modded, can be added in the config file. Eventually i may add built in support for some of the most common ores.
Issue tracker link is above. let me know of any feedback or improvements.
Textures are subject to change
Modpack permissions: go for it.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Ore Prospectors Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by Lothrazar, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.