- Updated on: February 28, 2017
- Newest File: orecontrol-1.11.2-0.4.2.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.8.9, 1.9.4, 1.10.2, 1.11.2, 1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
Ore Control Mod 1.11,1.10.2,1.10,1.9.4,1.9,1.8.9,1.8,1.7.10 is a small mod to control vanilla ore generation. In the config file you can individually set which ores are not allowed to generate in the world. This control includes Dirt and Gravel pocket generation inside stone, and Emerald ore and Silverfish blocks in Extreme Hills biomes. Additionally, in 1.8+ you can also individually disable the new stone types (Andesite, Diorite and Granite).
Note: Emerald Ore and Monster Egg (= Silverfish block) generation are not part of the regular ore generation.
The OreGenEvent.GenerateMinable event was added for them in Forge 184.108.40.2068 for MC 1.8.8. Ore Control 0.3.1 is the first version which uses those events for disabling Emeralds and Silverfish blocks. In older versions of the mod they get handled separately, by replacing any Emerald Ore and Monster Egg blocks in the world with Stone in the PopulateChunkEvent.Post event, aka. after the chunks get populated during world generation.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Ore Control Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by masa_, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.