- Updated on: September 2, 2016
- Newest File: OptionSync-1.10.2-r1
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.10.2,1.10,1.9.4,1.8.9,1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
OptionSync Mod 1.10.2,1.10,1.9.4,1.8.9,1.7.10 allows you to synchronize multiple Options profiles between different Minecraft instances on one Computer saving both Video Settings and both vanilla and modded Keybindings!
The way it works is simple: Go to your options menu and you will find an OptionSync button at the bottom left. Once clicking it, the OptionSync menu will open.
Inside the menu, you can save your current configuration by typing in a name and then clicking the save button.
If you want to load a configuration, select it in the menu and click the load button.
And if you were wondering, the different option files are being saved in .minecraft/OptionSync no matter where your Minecraft instance is stored.
Super simple, right?
And really useful if you have multiple Modpacks or Minecraft instances that have lots of Keybindings you would normally have to rebind all the time.
How to install OptionSync Mod:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the OptionSync Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This is made by Ellpeck, all credit to modder. Visit the original thread here for all info.