- Updated on: May 21, 2017
- Newest File: OpenSensors-MC1.7.10-1.0-4.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
OpenSensors Mod adds a sensor block, and exchangeable sensor cards which gives your OpenComputers the ability to retrieve information about the area around them.
Currently the mod adds a single sensor, the World Sensor.
component.open_sensor.info(“biome”,64,64) will return the name of the biome at x:64, y:64
info(“lightlevel”,64,64,35) will get the light level at block x:64, y:64, z:35
info(“raining”) will return true/false
info(“thundering”) will return true/false
info(“daytime”) will return true/false
info(“moonphase”) will return the current moon phase
info(“celestialangle”) returns the celestial angle
info(“dimension”) returns the dimension id
info(“temperature”,64,64) returns the temperature of the biome at x:64, y:64
info(“highhumidity”,64,64) returns if the biome at x:64, y:64 has high humidity
info(“humidity”,64,64) returns the humidity of the biome at x:64, y:64
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the OpenSensors Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by MichiyoRavencroft, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.