- Updated on: December 2, 2016
- Newest File: OpenSecurity-1.7.10-1.0-97.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
OpenSecurity Mod adds security oriented components for use with OpenComputers, RFID Cards, MagStrip cards, Alarms and Entity Detectors.
See more detail in wiki: https://github.com/PC-Logix/OpenSecurity/wiki
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the OpenSecurity Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by MichiyoRavencroft, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.