Have you ever thought that long-range wireless communication in OpenComputers is either too expensive or too overpowered? Well here you got your solution! OpenRadio Mod 1.10.2,1.9.4,1.9,1.8.9,1.7.10 is an add-on for OpenComputers allows you to have line-of-sight, laser-based communication up to 4096 blocks.
ADC (Analogue to Digital Converter)
DSP (Digital Signal Processor)
Semi Reflective Mirror
A little bit of math:
Base ranges and energy usage:
- Laser Diode: 25RF/tick, 64 blocks base range.
- CO2 Laser Tube: 50RF/tick, 128 blocks base range.
- Nd:YAG Laser Tube: 100RF/tick, 256 blocks base range.
- Base multiplier is 1.
- Multipliers add up when multiple lenses are placed in the laser’s path.
- Maximum range is 4069 blocks (calculated as follows: (Shaped Diamond Lens multiplier + 1)*2 * Nd:YAG Laser Tube range).
- Glass Lens: adds 1 to the current multiplier.
- Quartz Lens: adds 3 to the current multiplier.
- Shaped Diamond Lens: adds 7 to the current multiplier.
All values can be adjusted in the config file!
How to install OpenRadio Mod:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the OpenRadio Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by XDjackieXD, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.
- OpenRadio Mod 1.10.2 Download
- How To Install OpenRadio Mod
- OpenRadio Mod + tutorial installation
- How to download and install OpenRadio Mod
- mods for minecraft 1.10.2
- minecraft mods 1.10.2 download
- Minecraft OpenRadio Mod 1.10.2
- Minecraft 1.10.2 OpenRadio Mod