OpenPeripheralIntegration Mod 1.7.10 adds peripherals for blocks that normally cannot be used from computers. It also allows getting mod-specific information about items and mobs.
Currently supported are selected blocks and items from following blocks:
- CoFH API
- MineFactory Reloaded
You can use this mod in your mod pack.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the OpenPeripheralIntegration Mod
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
Download latest file:
This Mod is made by OpenMods, all credit to modder. Visit the original Mod thread here for all info.
- OpenPeripheralIntegration Mod 1.7.10 Download
- How To Install OpenPeripheralIntegration Mod
- OpenPeripheralIntegration Mod + tutorial installation
- How to download and install OpenPeripheralIntegration Mod
- mods for minecraft 1.7.10
- minecraft mods 1.7.10 download
- Minecraft OpenPeripheralIntegration Mod 1.7.10
- Minecraft 1.7.10 OpenPeripheralIntegration Mod