- Updated on: March 31, 2016
- Newest File: OpenPeripheralAddons-1.7.10-0.5.1.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
OpenPeripheralAddons Mod 1.7.10 adds few peripherals, like Terminal Glasses, PIMs, Peripheral Proxies. Compatible with anything that OpenPeripheralCore supports (i.e. ComputerCraft and OpenComputers). You can use this mod in your mod pack
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the OpenPeripheralAddons Mod
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
Download latest file:
This Mod is made by OpenMods, all credit to modder. Visit the original Mod thread here for all info.