- Updated on: November 21, 2016
- Newest File: openharvest-1.2.2-[1.10.2].jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.10.2,1.9.4
- License: All Rights Reserved
OpenHarvest Mod 1.10.2,1.9.4 is an open-source right-click-to-harvest-crop mod, and that’s about it. It supports any crop that functions like vanilla crops, and isn’t limited to crops that are fully grown at age 7, any age will work!
This mod doesn’t even need to be installed on clients, it will work serverside-only.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the OpenHarvest Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by sblectric, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.