- Updated November 21, 2016
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.10.2,1.9.4
- License: All Rights Reserved
OpenHarvest Mod 1.10.2,1.9.4 is an open-source right-click-to-harvest-crop mod, and that’s about it. It supports any crop that functions like vanilla crops, and isn’t limited to crops that are fully grown at age 7, any age will work!
This mod doesn’t even need to be installed on clients, it will work serverside-only.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the OpenHarvest Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by sblectric, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.
Have you a channel youtube about minecraft?
Do you want to bring your Video to quality visitors?
Do you want your video to appear on our website?
Do you want to become partner with us?
Just 3 steps to become our partner:
Step 1: Make video review for mod, which you like
Step 2: Upload this video to youtube and our link to your video description
Step 3: Send the youtube video link to email [email protected] or give a comment in the post. We will add your video in the our post, it will help you have more view.
JOIN to get more youtube view with us!!!!