fm = components.openfm_radio
fm.setScreenColor(0xFF0000) –Sets the screen color to red
fm.setScreenText(“Text to display on radio”) –Text will scroll if larger than the display.
Highly modified version of Dragon’s Radio Mod, Dragon’s Radio Mod is Licensed MIT.
You are free to use this mod in your modpack
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the OpenFM Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This is made by MichiyoRavencroft, all credit to modder. Visit the original thread here for all info.
- OpenFM Mod 1.7.10 Download
- How To Install OpenFM Mod
- OpenFM Mod + tutorial installation
- How to download and install OpenFM Mod
- mods for minecraft 1.7.10
- minecraft mods 1.7.10 download
- Minecraft OpenFM Mod 1.7.10
- Minecraft 1.7.10 OpenFM Mod