- Updated June 22, 2015
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: All
- License: All Rights Reserved
OpenCCSensors is a new, open-source, up to date replacement for CcSensors (outdated), allowing monitoring and gathering information from the Minecraft environment – including players, entities, proximity, world info, IndustrialCraft 2, BuildCraft 2, liquids, inventories – and more!
OpenCCSensors comes with its own API, and automatically installs a new program for you at /ocs/programs/sensorview. sensorview is a handy program for very quickly looking at the information gathered from your sensors.
More information and Recipes:
- Go to OpenCCSensors Mod wiki page
Controls for sensorview program:
- Left/right arrow: select sensor side
- Up/down arrow: select sensor target
- Page up/down: scroll detailed view (if these do not work and you have NEI installed, make sure to close the NEI interface and try again)
- S: save current detailed information
- Q: quit
- G: toggle graphing (requires monitor; advanced monitor suggested)
- N: graph next numeric value (from detailed view list)
- P: graph previous numeric value
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download and install ComputerCraft Mod
- Download OpenCCSensors Mod
- Put OpenCCSensors Mod jar file into .Minecraft.jar
Mod Download Links:
Have you a channel youtube about minecraft?
Do you want to bring your Video to quality visitors?
Do you want your video to appear on our website?
Do you want to become partner with us?
Just 3 steps to become our partner:
Step 1: Make video review for mod, which you like
Step 2: Upload this video to youtube and our link to your video description
Step 3: Send the youtube video link to email [email protected] or give a comment in the post. We will add your video in the our post, it will help you have more view.
JOIN to get more youtube view with us!!!!