- Updated on: February 26, 2017
- Newest File: OpenBlocks-1.7.10-1.6.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.7.10, Java 8
- License: All Rights Reserved
OpenBlocks Mod 1.7.10 introduces a range of random ideas into Minecraft. There is no theme. Really. We are just putting everything we want and you can use this mod in your mod pack
Please note: It requires OpenModsLib
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the OpenBlocks Mod
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
Download latest file:
This Mod is made by OpenMods, all credit to modder. Visit the original Mod thread here for all info.