- Updated on: November 27, 2016
- Newest File: ElevatorMod[V.1.2.0][MC.1.10.2]
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.11,1.10.2,1.8.9
- License: All Rights Reserved
OpenBlocks Elevator Mod is simple port of the elevator from OpenBlocks to 1.11, 1.10.2 and 1.8.9
Currently doesnt have colours.(Added in 1.1.0)
Crafting is the same. In Creative its located on the Elevator Mod Tab. It can have blocks between them, you can also have multiple on the same X and Z.
Its my first public mod (Im still learning), so expect BUGS !
Hope you like it !
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the OpenBlocks Elevator Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This is made by VsnGamer, all credit to modder. Visit the original thread here for all info.