OpenBlocks Elevator Mod
- Updated November 27, 2016
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.11,1.10.2,1.8.9
- License: All Rights Reserved
OpenBlocks Elevator Mod is simple port of the elevator from OpenBlocks to 1.11, 1.10.2 and 1.8.9
Currently doesnt have colours.(Added in 1.1.0)
Crafting is the same. In Creative its located on the Elevator Mod Tab. It can have blocks between them, you can also have multiple on the same X and Z.
Its my first public mod (Im still learning), so expect BUGS !
Hope you like it !
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the OpenBlocks Elevator Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This is made by VsnGamer, all credit to modder. Visit the original thread here for all info.
Have you a channel youtube about minecraft?
Do you want to bring your Video to quality visitors?
Do you want your video to appear on our website?
Do you want to become partner with us?
Just 3 steps to become our partner:
Step 1: Make video review for mod, which you like
Step 2: Upload this video to youtube and our link to your video description
Step 3: Send the youtube video link to email [email protected] or give a comment in the post. We will add your video in the our post, it will help you have more view.
JOIN to get more youtube view with us!!!!