- Updated on: April 10, 2016
- Newest File: Omega Flowey Boss Fight in Minecraft.zip
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.9
- License: All Rights Reserved
Hello everyone! Through hard work, redstone creativity, and resource-pack synthesizing, I have recreated the Omega Flowey Boss Fight Map from Undertale in Minecraft 1.9! It uses over 8000 command blocks and took me almost two months to finish.
It is highly recommended to play this map with at least the default resource pack enabled. If you play without it, you won’t hear the music, the sounds, and will not see all the custom block models. I’ve created a “Remix” pack as well, using NPC’s Your Best Nightmare remix. Simply have the remix pack enabled (ABOVE THE DEFAULT PACK, WHICH MUST ALSO BE ENABLED), and you will hear NPC’s music instead of the default game music! Fun if you feel like hearing something different than what you’re used to.
I have included a download for the server.properties file (with the rest of the files), for those who would like to simply download the map and play with their friends with little hassle. Simply drag it into your pre-existing server folder (as well as the map, labeled OmegaFloweyMap) and the map should run.
Have fun playing the map! I hope it reminds you of the fight in Undertale :)! If you find any bugs, feel free to send me an inbox message or comment them here. I’ll try to fix it ASAP. Also a few side notes: whenever I tried to run the map in a singleplayer world, some of the attacks seemed to have lagged (not FPS, but the redstone would lag behind). I am unsure whether this is my computer’s fault or what, but the map ran much smoother on Adahy’s server. So just keep that in mind. Secondly, I did not create the “snake-worm-plant-thing” attack that appears in phase 2 of the actual fight. If anyone would like to create that as a redstone module, feel free, and I’ll gladly implement it into the map while giving you credit. Lastly, if you would like me to include your remix as an optional pack, just let me know and I’ll get on it!
**UPDATE AS OF 3/14/16 3PM EST**
- Added the troll face
- Added a “final” final room after you Fight/Mercy Flowey at the end
- Changed ASGORE to a sheep
- Added a voice for ASGORE when you spare him
- Fixed laser removing part of the Fight button during finale2/finale3
- Fixed “I am the GOD of the wor” to show “I am the GOD of the world” (title was too long, changed to a subtitle)
- Added “File 3 LOADED” with the troll face
- Made the orange soul’s parkour slightly easier
- Optimized the Upper Bullet Hell a bunch, still lags a little though. I still recommend playing this on a multiplayer server, even if you want to play singleplayer.
- Fixed a few signs in the lobby. Also, check out the buttons in the restaurant for a small easter egg :)!
Go to (Quick links)
Download latest file:
This is made by TheAfroOfDoom, all credit to modder. Visit the original thread here for all info.