Old Animations Mod
- Updated November 27, 2016
- [Forge 1.8.9] Orange's 1.7 Animations v4.4
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.8.9
- License: All Rights Reserved
Old Animations Mod
It contains the 1.7 block hitting animation, the armor turning red upon hit (even improved my last version here) and hearts you lost do not flash up anymore. Also the same scaling for rods as in 1.7! Also Bow / Potion / … punching!
Compatibility (Forge 1.8.9)
Compatibility with pretty much most mods (including 5zig and others) should be provided and should not cause any issues. However, this will only work on Forge 1.8.9. If you have any issues with a certain mod, please tell me. Please test if issues occur even without this mod.
If you use 5zig you have to install both as a normal mod (see: How to install) and not use the installer.
In some occasions it will cause issues if you have shaders enabled, make sure to turn them off and see if that solves your issue!
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Old Animations Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This is made by OrangeMarshall, all credit to modder. Visit the original thread here for all info.
Have you a channel youtube about minecraft?
Do you want to bring your Video to quality visitors?
Do you want your video to appear on our website?
Do you want to become partner with us?
Just 3 steps to become our partner:
Step 1: Make video review for mod, which you like
Step 2: Upload this video to youtube and our link to your video description
Step 3: Send the youtube video link to email [email protected] or give a comment in the post. We will add your video in the our post, it will help you have more view.
JOIN to get more youtube view with us!!!!