- Updated on: November 3, 2017
- Newest File: OfflineSkins-1.12.2-v3a.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.12.2, 1.12.1, 1.11.2, 1.10.2, 1.9.4, 1.8.9, 1.12
- License: All Rights Reserved
OfflineSkins Mod 1.11,1.10.2,1.10,1.9.4,1.8.9 allows you to show off your skins even if the server is in offline mode. In case of your normal skin doesn’t load, you can add your/others skin in the generated folder (.minecraft/cachedImages/skins), named after your username and ends with .png. This way the mod will use the provided file to load a skin for your/others character.
[This can be turned off] Crafatar will also be used to provide skins when normal skin doesn’t load.
This mod is Client-Only, you don’t need to install on server.
This mod was developed before SkinPort but it has been rewritten using codes from SkinPort.
There might be some bugs, reporting them to me is appreciated.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the OfflineSkins Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by ZLainSama, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.