- Updated on: March 18, 2017
- Newest File: MaplePets 2.7
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.7.10, 1.10.2
- License: All Rights Reserved
Official MaplePets Mod is a mod containing hand-held/hotbar-held pets added to the world of minecraft that give special abilities and unique stats.
This mod was created for the pure enjoyment of anyone and everyone who downloads it and adds to the game a number of pets including “Legendary Pets” that are more rare and harder to find, but they also give better stats and bonuses.
Intended Purpose ::
Modpacks and Modded Servers based on a RPG – Based Playing Style.
This Mod was originally made for RPG servers but has been updated to enhance survival play as well.
However, all of the other intended purpose’s aside the most important one is to provide a wide variety of hotbar-held/hand-held pets to the world of Minecraft to help farther create the enjoyment of the people around the world who play this game.
LEGAL STUFF ::
MoonlightRose & JayGhoul own all rights to the mod itself but don’t own any rights for the textures used inside the mod
(Most of them being from MapleStory or Lineage II).
Modpack makers are free to use this in your modpack without asking for our permission but you must place a link to this page on the page of your modpack clearly and directly.
Taking apart the mod… You have my full permission to take apart this mod and use it however you like but please give the proper credits to MoonlightRose & JayGhoul, along with MapleStory & Lineage II if you intend to use the textures.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Official MaplePets Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by MoonlightRoses, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.