- Updated on: October 1, 2017
- Newest File: NuclearCraft-2.5a--1.11.2
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.7.10, 1.12.2, 1.11.2, 1.10.2
- License: All Rights Reserved
Nuclear Craft Mod 1.7.10, 1.7.2, 1.6.2 fixes that problem by introducing nuclear bombs! In addition to nuclear bombs, NuclearCraft adds uranium ore, C4 (Also more powerful than TNT), plutonium and all the parts you could ever need to make your very own nuke. Ever wanted a nuclear power plant? Use nuclear reactors to power one.
Please note: Requires Grim3212 Core
Anti-Radiation suits protect you while mining Uranium. You can now protect yourself while mining uranium!
Uranium Ore (Can be mined for)
Nuclear Reactor Core
Reactor Core Case
Nuclear Reactor (Provides power)
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Nuclear Craft Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by TLJGames, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.