- Updated on: June 7, 2016
- Newest File: IC2NuclearControl-2.4.0b.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
You’ve seen the craters that Nuclear Reactors can cause. How one slip up can desolate your base.
Developing working technology was harder than anyone could have estimated. And yet, you are now
able to monitor your entire base; shut down reactors before they overheat and save the world from yourself!
Nuclear Control 2 Mod 1.7.10 is an addon mod to IC2, that allows for the monitoring of several block in the world.
Originally designed by Shedar to monitor and control IC2 Nuclear Reactors, the current team (Xbony2, dmf444 and Pyrolusite) have integrated with several other popular mods.
Panels can display information from block/multiblock. Normal Panels can connect and display info from one block.
The Advanced Info Panel has 3 card slots as well as can be angled and have the back colors changed. The remote monitor is capable of
connecting to one block and displaying the info.
Cards store location based data for the panels. Each card is created by right clicking a valid location with a kit of the same type.
The current cards are:
- Nuclear Reactor Card – For use on IC2 Nuclear Reactors
- Energy Sensor Card – For use with RF or EU, can be put on batteries or Capacitors
- Time Card-Displays Server Time in Hours/Minutes
- Fluid Storage Card – For use with Fluid Tanks, displays capacity and fill level
- 5×5 Reactor Card – For use with IC2’s 5×5 Fluid Reactor, created from same kit as Nuclear Reactor Card
- Text Card – Displays preset text. Edited withing the Panels
- Applied Energistic Card – Should be place on network with drives, can display bytes and items left, if placed on craft monitor, can show current crafted item
- RF Reactor Card – For use on Big Reactors, can show on/off as well as heat and energy levels
- Counter Sensor Card – For use on Remote Thermo Monitors
- Generator Card – For use on IC2 generators
- Array Cards – Groups similar cards
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Nuclear Control 2 Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by Xbony2, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.