- Updated on: September 24, 2017
- Newest File: NotEnoughIDs-22.214.171.124
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.7.10, 1.12.2, 1.12.1, 1.11.2, 1.10.2, 1.12
- License: All Rights Reserved
NotEnoughIDs Mod 1.10.2,1.7.10 is a coremod that extends hardcoded ID limit for blocks.
- Extends ID limit for blocks to ~31999
- Compatible with pre-NEID worlds.
- Compatible with Underground Biomes Constructs.
- Compatible with Optifine and Fastcraft.
- Possibly incompatible with some other mods.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the NotEnoughIDs Mod
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
Download latest file:
This Mod is made by fewizz, all credit to modder. Visit the original Mod thread here for all info.