- Updated on: November 28, 2016
- Newest File: NotEnoughCodecs-0.5.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.11,1.10.2,1.9.4,1.8.9, 1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
NotEnoughCodecs Mod adds audio decoders for:
- AAC (ADTS and MP4 containers) (HE-AAC is not fully working)
Please note that this does not allow using other formats via sounds.json: Minecraft hardcodes everything to OGG.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the NotEnoughCodecs Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by OpenMods, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.