- Updated on: May 1, 2017
- Newest File: NotALib-1.0.9.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.11.2
- License: All Rights Reserved
NotALib is a library mod which contains shared code for minecraft mods. This mod is intended to be used for just my mods, although other mod devs are more than welcome to use it as well. This mod is open source, under the LGPL 2.1 license, so please feel free to take advantage of that if you don’t want to hard dep on this mod.
- Default item/block color modifier handlers which use NBT.
- A SetColor loot function, which allows setting the color of items which use the provided item/block color modifier.
- A BiomeSpecific loot condition, which restricts loot based on biome.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the NotALib Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by NotAModder, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.