Not Enough Resources Mod 1.7.10 adds NEI integration for world resources like ores and mob drops
Built in compatibility for
- Applied Energistics 2
- Big reactors
- Blue power
- CoFH (all configs using their ore generation system)
- Industrial Craft 2
- Mob Properties
- Nether Ores
- Tinkers Construct
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Not Enough Resources Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by Way2muchnoise, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.