- Updated on: April 21, 2016
- Newest File:
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.8.9
- License: All Rights Reserved
Not Enough Potions Mod 1.8.9 allows you to have more recipes for the Potion Core potions including a mortar and pestle and a mixing cauldron block to use in making the new potions. This mod also changes the way the brewing stand renders so it shows the actual potions and item in it. There are also recipes for the vanilla potions that don’t have recipes like haste and saturation.
You can use the mortar and pestle block by placing an item in it then right clicking to grind the item. The granite mortar and pestle can only handle recipes that take 20 grinds or less, so it can’t grind up things like obsidian, diamonds and nether stars. You’ll have to make the diamond tipped one.
The mixing cauldron is used to mix potions. You can use it anywhere, but it works twice as well when placed above a fire block. You can use it by placing 3 potions in it, then clicking the cauldron until it mixes. If you got the recipe right, the color will change to the color of the result.
You can modify, remove, or add recipes for the brewing stand, mortar and pestle, and mixing cauldron, as well as crafting table and furnace using the config files.
Granite Mortar and Pestle:
Diamond Tipped Mortar and Pestle:
Diced Golden Apple:
Chopped Breeding Items:
Essence of Love:
Shattered Prismarine Crystals:
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Not Enough Potions Mod
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
Download latest file:
This Mod is made by Tmtravlr, all credit to modder. Visit the original Mod thread here for all info.