- Updated on: May 25, 2017
- Newest File: 1.0
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.11.2
- License: All Rights Reserved
A mod to help people with motion sickness enjoy creative flying 🙂
This mod stops the drift after you stop moving in creative flying mode.
For modpack peoples, use this however you want in any pack. The no drift can be disabled in config/no-drift.cfg (and the config gui) to allow players to connect to servers with this mod even if they don’t want no drifting.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the NoDrift Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by tattyseal, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.