- Updated on: September 22, 2017
- Newest File: NoSpawnZone-126.96.36.199.1.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.12.1
- License: All Rights Reserved
With this mod you can create zones in which no mobs can spawn.
This way you can prevent the spawning of mobs in villages or buildings, regardless of the light level.
/nsz create id x_from y_from z_from x_to y_to z_to
/nsz delete id
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the No Spawn Zone Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by Hexi346, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.