[stimmedcow] No More Recipe Conflict Mod
- Updated October 17, 2016
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.10.2,1.8.9,1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
If you have two different mods that have the same recipe using the same materials, then you got a conflict, and you would have no way to get access to all the items by the intended means.
No More Recipe Conflict Mod 1.10.2,1.8.9,1.7.10 allows multiple recipes sharing the same crafting layout to be crafted, the player being able to choose using either a cycle button, or a new key binding.
How many recipes are conflicting is also displayed.
This mod makes the best efforts to support other crafting tables.
How to install [stimmedcow] No More Recipe Conflict Mod:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the [stimmedcow] No More Recipe Conflict Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This is made by Oliv1er, all credit to modder. Visit the original thread here for all info.
Have you a channel youtube about minecraft?
Do you want to bring your Video to quality visitors?
Do you want your video to appear on our website?
Do you want to become partner with us?
Just 3 steps to become our partner:
Step 1: Make video review for mod, which you like
Step 2: Upload this video to youtube and our link to your video description
Step 3: Send the youtube video link to email [email protected] or give a comment in the post. We will add your video in the our post, it will help you have more view.
JOIN to get more youtube view with us!!!!