No Mob Spawning on Trees Mod 1.10.2,1.10,1.9.4,1.8,1.8.9,1.8,1.7.10 mean stop mob spawning on trees. Creepers will no more fall on your head. Especially useful if you have some mods which can generate big trees, such as Thaumcraft, ExtraBiomesXL, etc.
- Disable mob spawning on woodlogs (default).
- Disable mob spawning on mushroom blocks (default).
- Disable(or re-enable) certain mobs spawning on certain blocks, by setting the rules in the config file.
- Adjust the spawning capacity of mobs.
- Increase the spawning rate (number of spawning tries in a tick) of mobs.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the No Mob Spawning on Trees Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by oldjunyi, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.
- No Mob Spawning on Trees Mod 1.10.2 Download
- How To Install No Mob Spawning on Trees Mod
- No Mob Spawning on Trees Mod + tutorial installation
- How to download and install No Mob Spawning on Trees Mod
- mods for minecraft 1.10.2
- minecraft mods 1.10.2 download
- Minecraft No Mob Spawning on Trees Mod 1.10.2
- Minecraft 1.10.2 No Mob Spawning on Trees Mod