No Mob Spawning on Trees Mod
- Updated November 23, 2016
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.11,1.10.2,1.10,1.9.4,1.8,1.8.9,1.8,1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
No Mob Spawning on Trees Mod 1.11,1.10.2,1.10,1.9.4,1.8,1.8.9,1.8,1.7.10 mean stop mob spawning on trees. Creepers will no more fall on your head. Especially useful if you have some mods which can generate big trees, such as Thaumcraft, ExtraBiomesXL, etc.
- Disable mob spawning on woodlogs (default).
- Disable mob spawning on mushroom blocks (default).
- Disable(or re-enable) certain mobs spawning on certain blocks, by setting the rules in the config file.
- Adjust the spawning capacity of mobs.
- Increase the spawning rate (number of spawning tries in a tick) of mobs.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the No Mob Spawning on Trees Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by oldjunyi, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.
Have you a channel youtube about minecraft?
Do you want to bring your Video to quality visitors?
Do you want your video to appear on our website?
Do you want to become partner with us?
Just 3 steps to become our partner:
Step 1: Make video review for mod, which you like
Step 2: Upload this video to youtube and our link to your video description
Step 3: Send the youtube video link to email [email protected] or give a comment in the post. We will add your video in the our post, it will help you have more view.
JOIN to get more youtube view with us!!!!