No Cubes aims to bring a unique twist to Minecraft by taking the traditional blocky-square like formation and replaces it with a much more appetising rounded feel. This is the first mod in Minecraft history to fully transform how the terrain appears by introducing rounded caves, mountains and a smoothed Nether.
The mod is also multiplayer compatible so you’ll be able to share the experience with your friends and adventure in this unique version of Minecraft. Furthermore, the mod has a range of customisable options for the player to bend to their will in order to deliver the right experience for the player. Downloads, installation and prerequisites can all be found below.
This mod improves Minecraft’s blocky look. It smooths the natural blocks like grass and stone (so it doesn’t affect buildings) and adds some random distortion to it.
Go to (Quick links)
Press ‘O’ when in game and disable auto stepping.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Mod
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- No Cubes Smooth Terrain Mod 1.7.10 Download
- How To Install No Cubes Smooth Terrain Mod
- No Cubes Smooth Terrain Mod + tutorial installation
- How to download and install No Cubes Smooth Terrain Mod
- mods for minecraft 1.7.10
- minecraft mods 1.7.10 download
- Minecraft No Cubes Smooth Terrain Mod 1.7.10
- Minecraft 1.7.10 No Cubes Smooth Terrain Mod