- Updated on: June 26, 2016
- Newest File: nhtech-1.7.10-1.0.7.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
NHAVE’s Tech (Working Title) Mod is a Tech Mod all about diving and building under water. The mod features the folowing Features, Items and Blocks.
Please note: Requires NHAVE’s Library Mod
- Hammer to craft plates if enable in config.
- Crafting components “Steel Ingot, Iron Plate, Steel Plate, Air filter and Smart Chip, Rubber”.
- Smart Chips are replace with circuits from other mods if enable in config.
- Rubber and Steel crafting can also be enabled in the config.
- Universal power support.
- Power Units [W.I.P] “Small, Medium, Large and Creative”.
- Air Tanks “Small, Large and Creative”.
- A new Block, the Compressor (Currently does not use power).
- Diving Goggles (Clear view under water) and Flippers (Faster movement and abillity to stop fall down when crouching if under water).
- Rebreather “Normal and Creative” provides air for 60 seconds on cost of power. Cools down when your out the water. Can be upgraded with the diving goggles on the NHLib Tool Station.
- Scuba Armor can be upgraded on the NHLib Tool Station with the following item.
- Helmet: Rebreather (Uses power from the chest armor when installed).
- Chest: Power units and Air Tanks.
- Legs: None at the moment.
- Boots: Flippers
- 3D Armor.
- Armor shaders.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the NHAVE’s Tech (Working Title) Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This is made by nhave, all credit to modder. Visit the original thread here for all info.