NHAVE’s Library Mod 1.7.10 is a Library containing common functions used by my mods (NHAVE’s Tech Mod).
- A ton of functions to make modding easyer.
- A couple of tweaks for Vanilla Minecraft.
- A sweet new HUD Overlay Handler.
- And a new Block, the ‘Tool Station’ it has no GUIs just place items on top, it can also be rotated and dismantled with any Buildcraft wrench.
- Added: Armor support for the Hud Overlay
- Added: New item, the ‘Shader Remover’ to replace the use of feathers to remove shaders from other items
- Added: New item, the ‘Digital Compass’ it actually points towards North, it can also be set to find home or even turned off
- Added: Waila support for the Tool Station to show the current item on it
- Added: Buildcraft compatible wrench
- Added: Tweaked Snowballs and Enderpearls maxStackSize to 64
- Fixed: Tool Station now Syncs properly between server and client
- Fixed: Tool Station now drops it Item if the block on top of it is not air
- Changed: Tool Station can now only hold one Item at the time
- Changed: Player no longer needs to have an empty hand to pickup the Item on the Tool Station
- Disabled: Anvil Crafting the Tool Station is now the primary way to modify your tools
- Added: Rendering of item on top of the Tool Station with rotation
- Fixed: Tool Station not dropping its items when mined with a normal pickaxe
- Added: Game tweak configs
- Added: Foundation for Tool Modding no more need for anvils (They still work as long this is in BETA)
- Added: New Block the ‘Tool Station’ this block is ment to replace anvils for Tool Modding plus it has no GUIs
- Moved: HUD Handler from NHWRENCH to NHLIB to support multible mods
- Not Compatible with NHWRENCH version 3.0.5 and below. Please update NHWRENCH to version 3.0.6+!
- Cleaned: A lot of code including the KeyHandler
- Changed: Interface “IKeyBound” to have support for Client Chat Messages
- Added: A brand new shader system to be used by my mods.
- Added: Uploaded for first time.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the NHAVE’s Library Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by nhave, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.