NHAVE’s Library Mod
- Updated June 26, 2016
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
NHAVE’s Library Mod 1.7.10 is a Library containing common functions used by my mods (NHAVE’s Tech Mod).
- A ton of functions to make modding easyer.
- A couple of tweaks for Vanilla Minecraft.
- A sweet new HUD Overlay Handler.
- And a new Block, the ‘Tool Station’ it has no GUIs just place items on top, it can also be rotated and dismantled with any Buildcraft wrench.
- Added: Armor support for the Hud Overlay
- Added: New item, the ‘Shader Remover’ to replace the use of feathers to remove shaders from other items
- Added: New item, the ‘Digital Compass’ it actually points towards North, it can also be set to find home or even turned off
- Added: Waila support for the Tool Station to show the current item on it
- Added: Buildcraft compatible wrench
- Added: Tweaked Snowballs and Enderpearls maxStackSize to 64
- Fixed: Tool Station now Syncs properly between server and client
- Fixed: Tool Station now drops it Item if the block on top of it is not air
- Changed: Tool Station can now only hold one Item at the time
- Changed: Player no longer needs to have an empty hand to pickup the Item on the Tool Station
- Disabled: Anvil Crafting the Tool Station is now the primary way to modify your tools
- Added: Rendering of item on top of the Tool Station with rotation
- Fixed: Tool Station not dropping its items when mined with a normal pickaxe
- Added: Game tweak configs
- Added: Foundation for Tool Modding no more need for anvils (They still work as long this is in BETA)
- Added: New Block the ‘Tool Station’ this block is ment to replace anvils for Tool Modding plus it has no GUIs
- Moved: HUD Handler from NHWRENCH to NHLIB to support multible mods
- Not Compatible with NHWRENCH version 3.0.5 and below. Please update NHWRENCH to version 3.0.6+!
- Cleaned: A lot of code including the KeyHandler
- Changed: Interface “IKeyBound” to have support for Client Chat Messages
- Added: A brand new shader system to be used by my mods.
- Added: Uploaded for first time.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the NHAVE’s Library Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by nhave, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.
Have you a channel youtube about minecraft?
Do you want to bring your Video to quality visitors?
Do you want your video to appear on our website?
Do you want to become partner with us?
Just 3 steps to become our partner:
Step 1: Make video review for mod, which you like
Step 2: Upload this video to youtube and our link to your video description
Step 3: Send the youtube video link to email [email protected] or give a comment in the post. We will add your video in the our post, it will help you have more view.
JOIN to get more youtube view with us!!!!